Top 5 Seafood Restaurants in Daytona Beach
As one of the more affordable hotels in Daytona Beach on Atlantic Avenue, guests at the Atlantic Ocean Palm frequently ask which restaurant has the best seafood in town. It's not an easy answer, because there are several dining spots in the area that feature delicious, fresh fish, crab and shrimp. Here are five of the top seafood restaurants in Daytona Beach to check out while you're in town: Our Deck Down Under
- Located in Port Orange, this family-friendly restaurant offers a variety of excellent seafood, including peel n' eat shrimp, oysters steamed or served on the half shell, grilled items and a variety of fish sandwiches. The Oyster Pub
- Seafood lovers who also love sports will enjoy the Oyster Pub. Diners can enjoy their favorite sporting event on one of 45+ TV's, including the only 133" Hi Def Projection Screen in Daytona Beach. Enjoy your favorite cocktail at the bar or shoot a game of pool. Live DJ's play your favorite music nightly when there's a break in the sports action. In addition to fresh seafood, shrimp, clams, burgers, wings, and steaks, you can dine on oysters raw, steamed, chargrilled, Rockefeller, Fitzpatrick or Asian stuffed! DJ's Deck
- A favorite spot of locals and visitors alike, this family owned and operated restaurant sits underneath the Dunlawton Bridge. Guests enjoy lunch or dinner seated beneath tiki huts overlooking the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway. DJ's is famous for its stacked, fried fish sandwiches, as well as spiced peel & eat shrimp, homemade seafood gumbo and Florida Cracker specialties. Crabby Joe's
- Located less than a mile south of the Atlantic Ocean Palm, Crabby Joe's is a popular place to hang out and eat terrific seafood. Enjoy appetizers like grouper fingers, crab cakes, shark bites, and wonderful fish chowders. Entrees include crab legs, oysters on the half shell, or Joe's famous fish sandwiches. Chart House
- If you're looking for a romantic evening that features a beautiful panoramic view of the Intracoastal Waterway, then the Chart House is the place to be. Enjoy famous seafood entrees such as Snapper Hemingway, Shrimp Fresca; slow roasted prime rib and decadent desserts like hot chocolate lava cake, plus an extensive collection of fine wines and whiskies. The next time you plan to stay at one of the hotels in Daytona Beach on Atlantic Avenue, consider the Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn. It's the perfect beach-side choice for singles, families and seniors seeking sun, fun and relaxation. Call 800-634-0098 today for reservations.