Daytona Beach Hotel Deals for Biketoberfest
Biketoberfest® is just around the corner - and that means motorcycle enthusiasts from the U.S. and Canada are looking for Daytona Beach hotel deals. The Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn
has two special offers for this annual event. If you'd like to catch some rays on our beach before the festivities begin, we have rooms available from $50-$64.95 on Oct. 14-16. Then, during Biketoberfest® weekend (Oct. 17-20), room rates start at $119.95. You can't find a better bargain in Daytona for rooms with oceanfront views!
If you've never been to Biketoberfest® before, you're in for a treat. This international event features motorcycle races, charity rides, street festivals and expos at various locations throughout the Daytona area. Here is just a sample of events taking place: Jam-On Productions Motorcycle Swap Meet
- takes place all weekend long at the Daytona Flea Market. There will also be a ride in bike show each day, featuring a different category of bikes such as British and European, side car and trike, antique and classic. There's also live music daily, and an Adrenaline Crew Stunt Show. Beach Party
- The Ocean Deck Restaurant and Beach Club provides music nightly and free bike parking. Zoom Air Adventure Park
- Ever dream of soaring through the tree-tops, zipping from one obstacle to the next? Zoom Air offers a super challenging 12 zip line adventure course, with over 60 obstacles or games. It's a great way to spend an afternoon! Located at Tuscawilla Park in Daytona Beach (corner of Nova Road and International Speedway Blvd. Biketoberfest® 2013 at Riverfront Park
- Home of the Official Welcome Center and Pin Stop, Riverfront Park offers bikers food and entertainment all weekend long. Local bands will play from noon-7 pm Thursday-Saturday, with a DJ on Sunday. There will also be a variety of food courts, and more than 45 vendors including major manufacturers such as: Rivco, Motor Trike, Bustec, Fastlights LED, Biker Clothing Company, Official Merchandise, Geico, Hallanback, Patch World, and Belly Busters. Nightlife
- Several local bars will serve up food, drinks and music for motorcycle enthusiasts during the weekend too, including: Dirty Harry's, Full Moon Saloon, Froggy Saloon, Cruisin Café, Bank and Blues Club and Boothill Saloon, just to name a few. Daytona International Speedway® Marketplace and Demo Rides
- Visiting motorcyclists can take FREE demo rides (riders must hold a valid motorcycle driver's license and DOT approved helmet to participate) on the newest motorcycles at the area's largest motorcycle marketplace. There will also be a Hot Leather's fashion show and Hooters Bikini contest, plus an opportunity to ride your own motorcycle around the track in the Monster Dash.
Biketoberfest® gives motorcycle enthusiasts from up north that one last ride before storing their bike away for winter. For more information on the events, locations, hours and more, visit the Biketoberfest® website.
Be sure to call Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn at (800) 634-0098 to take advantage of our Daytona Beach hotel deals for this annual event.